Monday, December 10, 2007

Christian Lights

I did it! I decorated my first house with Christian lights! I normally don't get into the Winter Equinox but I figure why be a scrooge and its not like I am doing anything pagan by hanging up lights! Its not like they put candles around their hut roof! So I figure that this is pretty Kosher.

Still not doing a Christmas tree but the wife and grandma are handling that so *I* am not doing it. I made my opinions known about it and they are opting to follow their own faith.

Anywho, I put up the lights! Yay me!

I also discovered that I have an even better view of the Hill Country than I first thought. When I was up on the roof I got a breath stealing view of the beautiful glory of god's land, Texas. I am even more motivated now to get the house built (going to be a separate post).

And...I only electrocuted myself only once! Thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. you right brian....
    we have special story in special day.
    my opinion is just like you...
    i salute you that is a story of experience/real experience can make you happy.
    as same as you, we out our diary our opinion in a blog, show world become know we,,,
    but the most important by write your diary on a blog in which our heart are fulfill in love, happiness.

    by
    http://jackysopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete