Thursday, January 17, 2008

Long time comin'

Thank god! Its been raining the last couple of days and all the Cedar pollen is washed from the air.....for now. And I finally was able to sleep through the night. So win win.

I don't know if I blogged about this in the past but one thing I love to do it order Chinese food on a rainy day. Nothing is more soul warming then a good rain shower and some Chow Mein. This time I thought I would try the local Hao Ling Kat Chinese place. YUM! That's all I gots to say! Yummy yum yum...

Even my daughter scarfed it down and she is the one that has been a picky eater lately. The Mandarin chicken was gone in a baby gobble...she even tried to copy daddy by using the chop sticks. So of course they end up her nose and she has a piece of chicken hanging out of her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment