Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Drinking buddies

As of late I don’t seem to be getting many visitors out to El Rancho De Braco. Moni is always traveling, Toby is always waiting on Elvin, Elvin is waiting to slash the mother dragon with his +4 dragon slayer sword of dragon death, Steve is doing whatever Steve does, Celeste is waiting on Steve, etc. You get the idea!

Well I got a new friend! In fact my new friend is so cool that we instantly became drinking buddies!

Found this little bastard when I almost drank him

Bee blend beer

3 comments:

  1. Bah, move closer to town! ;) Then we can go carousing for unsuspecting bottles of scotch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way.... I am totally convinced that Austin and the surrounding areas are going to implode into a black hole of idiocracy. I prefer to be outside the event horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah, no, that'd be Houston you silly boy. Austin will just get stoned at Eeore's Birthday party and find it's groove again.

    ReplyDelete