Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Holy moses! I have playlist!

Like no sh*t! I've had a play list on playlist.com since I could entertain myself by wiggling my own wiener and that's like.......like.....a long freaking time. You should see some of the tricks I can do wi.....yeeahaha ok. Lets gets back on topic

I guess Blogspot is taking on wordpress in the Gizmo market and added a TON of new stuff. AND one of those new things was the playlist.com widget! NOW! I can listen to bad arse tunes at work and you can listen to them to....my music! Oh yeah baby! Nothing says quartlery business review like ZZTOP and "La Grange" playing in the back ground!

1 comment:

  1. "Nothing says quartlery business review like ZZTOP and "La Grange" playing in the back ground!"

    That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete