Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Updates [Part Two]

Loosing weight

I've lost about 20 pounds since February through exercise only. I know if I had a 80/20 diet of 80% vegetables and 20% lean meats (chicken, turkey, fish) that I could shed another 20 pounds. However budget constraints at the moment are making their presence known. And I have blogged about this before.

The update is my BMI gains! I started with a 31.5 Body Mass Index......which is fat. I think it losely translate to 31.5% of your body is FAT. I am happy to report that I am now sitting on a 21.5% Body Mass Index! YEAH! I lost 10% of my body fat! I lost 1/3 of my starting body fat weight!

While my total body weight may be holding at 180 it does mean that I am converting the lighter fat into heavier muscle. The mirror and the wife doesn't lie. Everyone has noticed muscles popping out and my tummy shrinking! I can even see my........feet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment