Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kickin' backside again...sort of

[Post for Saturday, January30, 2009]

Bloggers note: I wrote this back in December. I pulled it out of the trash because I needed something for Saturday's post....and I am trying to clean out my massive "in editing" bucket

Its been over a month....maybe two since I sprained my wrist. I sound like a bit of a drama queen but I really do think I fractured it, Regardless of what Dr. Kevorkian says! My wrist was healing fine and then about two weeks ago I went to sit down for a lunch. I braced myself to sit in the seat and I felt a small pop. It hurt right away and then ached for days. Sprained my arse....sprains don't do that. And if they do then keep your mouth shut cause I don't want to hear it.

Whatever....so I can't stand it. My wrist feels good enough for Krav Maga again! If you've been around me these grueling weeks you would have heard me say that I am off my mark since I have been out of Krav for so long.

So.....I went to Tuesdays level 2 class and g-d did it feel good! I missed it so much and I think I was depressed there for about a month or so. I can tell when I am bummed because I just sit there and do nothing. Now....I am thinking about doing the dishes or thinking about doing laundry. Maybe after a few more classes I might actually pitch in....we'll play it by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment