Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Elitism

[POST for Tuesday, February 17, 2009 posted on Tuesday, Feb. 24th]

Last night was Monday's level one class. If you have been following the drama then you know this is bitter sweet...more on the bitter side. I think my friends are getting a sense of what is going on and asked the owner if they could form a separate group and practice just among level two students. He ok'ed it! This irked the A.I. but.....who cares.

The four of us went outside and practiced everything on the test. We got a feeling of just how far behind we are. Still it was good as we got a feel of our knowledge on the techniques names as well as the associated techniques. Practice makes perfect!

By the way, I started running recently. Well......ok. walking BUT walking quickly. One half mile under my belt

No comments:

Post a Comment