Friday, November 27, 2009

Day two

Day Two

Aced this mornings test! Yay

Today, in class, we are going over response and size-up, incident command, and building structures. Interesting stuff and I am picking up a lot of details. Still, overall, eight hours of class is pretty rough on my back side.

I am still getting used to this dorm type sleeping arrangement. At the fire house its just me and the guys. Here is me and 20 ~ 30 people sleeping in a dorm. There has been some pranks but mostly just amateur stuff. Stacking someones stuff on them while they sleep and taking pictures. Shaving cream on the hand, etc.

The computers here are a bit of a challnage. The connection is slow and the web browser keeps crashing. Its frustrating but I am still thankful for what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment