Thursday, March 1, 2018

Two wheels

Is anyone else out of shape? I find myself sucking in my stomach A LOT. I shouldn't have to do that, right!? I think I am the heaviest I have ever been and I can tell it is getting in the way of things. Putting on socks, walking to the mailbox, even sex (sssshhhhhh). Things need to change and it start today! ... well yesterday....but today damn it and don't judge me.

I started biking to work, well mostly. We have light rail in central Texas and so I biked to the train station. My goals here are 1) Save money 2) Get healthy 3) Lose weight; on that last goal I would really love to have my six pack back. Baby steps! I would be happy with having flexibility, lower blood pressure, and seeing my toes again.....maybe other things. :p

I wanted to make a smart start so yesterday my girlfriend took me half way to the train station in the morning. I spent a total of 1 hour and 13 minutes biking to and then from work. How many calories is that? Better be a bunch cause I was a soggy mess on the train. I think someone asked me if I was having a heart attack. Felt like I should be having one and I could see the judgement from the skinny people on the train. Honestly there probably wasn't but in my head there was. Damn them all for not-really-thinking-that-but-in-my-head-they-are. Bastages!

Today I am doing the full Monty, I am talking full frontal male nudity. No, kidding, jesus!

No, I started from our house and made the FULL trip to the station this morning. Check back here later today for a report. I'm doing it! Yuuuusssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment