Sunday, September 12, 2010

Still rollin'

Yeah....damn. It's been a while since I last posted anything. Almost shameful for a blog writer not to vomit mental garbage every half hour and here I am going on three or four months! To be honest I think I blogged so much in the past as I had no outlet for myself. The mindless droning of the corporate life fueled that desire. 1 1/2 years since I was laid off from the borg and I have very satisfying career as a fire fighter / EMS. I feel in terms that are more complete and am truely happy with what I do and where I am at in life, for the most part.

I still intend to post. I am going to try and get this machine pumping again. I hear that if you *try* and post once a day that it gets easier. I'll shoot for that! Tammy once told me that you should post once a day, links even, or something out of wiki facts for the day. It helps for days when you are just not feeling creative.

So there you go folks, my post for the day. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a vegetable garden that needs a little TLC.

1 comment:

  1. Do me a favor and blog about your garden a bit? I'm starting to try and grow a lot of peppers myself. I'm recovering from Black Thumb syndrome and could use inspiration, farmer Brac.

    ReplyDelete