Monday, September 11, 2006

The Jesus Fish Chronicles: Chronicle two, Shopping cart lady in the drive way

The Jesus Fish Chronicles: Chronicle two, Shopping cart lady







in the drive way







Prelude
In the spirit of almost pointless blogging, I am going to talk to you about the self-righteous pompous ass attitude from Left/Right religious people. This comes in two extremes. One is the Religious right, typically Republicans, that think they are better than anyone else and just perform the dumbest acts in public that I have ever seen. The other is the Religious left and carry the attitude that I can do what I want because the government protects me from my dumb public actions.







Think I am joking? Watch people at a cross walk! The right just walks into the cross walk with out regard to traffic. Well, unless it is obvious heavy traffic they won't but you find a cross walk here in Round Rock and you'll see it within 20 minutes. The left walks out into traffic under the assumption that pedestrians have the right of way. Interesting little factoid, you don't. Serious, look at the State legal code and you'll see where you have to give on coming cars a warning that you are going to cross and THEN you have to wait for them to stop. If you fail to do either then you are x% at fault in the accident that is almost sure to happen. If you are more than a certain percentage, sorry I don't know it at the moment, then you have to cover the cost of the damage to the car that YOU hit when you put YOURSELF in its path. Burst any bubbles?







So now to this weeks Jesus Fish







Shopping cart lady in the drive way
Thursday September 8th, 12:00(ish) HEB on Louis Henna







Parking Lot: place to park you car when you are shopping
Drive way: A place for cars to drive in the parking lot to enter/leave or park in the parking lot







I hope the above is a universally accepted definition or purpose of "parking lot" and "drive way". I am not going to get all scientific and start quoting thesis from University of higher learning or anything. Just keepin' it for reals yo!
So answer me this, Super fat lady that had your knee fat rubbing together, why do you think it is ok to push your cart-o-snack cakes down the MIDDLE OF THE EFF'ING DRIVE WAY! There most have been 3 cars honking at you! I know you heard us because you keep shooting glances at me as I was honking you! Where are you coming from where you think it is ok to waddle down the middle of a drive way try to find your lime green Volkswagen mini bus. Every other rational ADULT walks on either side of the drive so cars can go to and fro. Is this some sort of political statement? Religious conviction? Mental disease? Give me something here. I want to blame this on anything else other than your a$s-hole attitude







So Shopping cart lady in the drive way lady I hope that you are trying to leave the store on your lunch hour and some prick blocks your way as they waddle to their Volkswagen.








Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment