Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Jesus Fish Chronicles: Chronicle three, Shopping cart couple in the isle

The Jesus Fish Chronicles: Chronicle three, Shopping cart couple in the isle



I

was about to start this chronicle with "We live in a world full of

people". False! I hate to be the guy that poo poo's great literature

=). It is said that 70% of this planet is water and I don't know about

you but my apartment is not located in the Gulf of Mexico. So this

doesn't sound like a "Full of" does it? So lets assume they meant the

land mass is full of people. Pretty reasonable statement. So..."We live

in a world where the 30% land mass is full of people", sound right?










Emmmm...not entirely accurate. Take into account that mountain ranges

account for 24% of the land mass and those are not auspicious to human

population growth. Oh don't get me wrong, people live on mountains but

you won't find Los Angels on the top of the Rocky mountains. Still, I

wouldn't put a tick mark in the "Full of" category.









Also conceder Deserts, which Columbia Univ. breaks out the desert

percentage by nation but not for the entire planet. And then what about

about open land and farm land.
About

21% of the earth has arable land. Meaning, land that is able to support

functions that support human population growth. Do major cities inhabit

these farms lands? I don't think so, when I fly from Austin to Dallas I

am pretty sure that shortly after take off I see mostly open and/or

farm land.









So the statement "We live in a world full of people" as you can see is

False. What I meant to say is that we deliberatly cram ourselfs into

towns and cities. So what does this all mean?







I like to type a lot when I am at work







Shopping cart couple in the isle
Saturday September 16th, HEB on Louis Henna







YAY!

Grocery shopping! I am starting to look forward to grocery shopping.

really. In the past I dreaded the day that my wife said, "ok, after

work we need to go grocery shopping". I would come up with excuses and

weasel out of it but she finally wised up and put a stop to that. So

now I go.







With each trip I began to realize something....it is a station for hot babes! So now I actually want to go grocery shopping :0)







So Saturday, at the Laundry detergent isle, it struck. Jesus Fish







It was a trashy looking couple.









The family and I where heading down the isle to get milk (it is located

in the freezer by the isle in question, at the end) and from no where

the couple swing into the isle and just stoped. Now we where making a

nice clip to the milk and where is their cart? Right smack in the

middle of the isle. Where are they? Trying to read the label on some

cleaning solution.







Two things wrong here
1) Don't fling your cart around a corner unless you fully intend to have my fist shoving your teeth into a lovely new pattern
2)

Don't leave your cart in the middle of the isle. It is rude, very rude

and subjects you a very jarring noise as I ram your cart out of the

way.
And

in this corner, wearing red, white, and blue trunks, we have Bryan "I

love to complain all the time" Bracamonte! And in the other corner,

wearing dingy white trunks with the chewing tobacco stain, we have

Trashy husband dude
Have

I rammed a cart before, yes. I have an amazing amount of tolerance and

refrain from acting like a child in public. However there are times I

lose it and behave poorly. No, I didn't do it this time. I simply just

clipped their cart and keep walking. I'm not sure how they reacted as I

didn't look back but there is story.







This

is how other people react when you act like a complete jerk in public.

People tend to get upset and it leads to unpleasantness and possible

redecorating.








Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment