Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not so truckin' anymore

Well....since I now have a truck it was about time to put the mark of the State on it. I went down to the TxTag office to get my little sticker for being a good boy.

and well...you just can't stop there if a major electronic store just haaaaaappens to be right next door. So two Johnny Cash CD's later I am on the road!

With shaking hands of a 12 year old at Christmas unwrapping the box he knows is his BB rifle or maybe that of a crack addict....I unwrapped my JC album and popped it into the CD player of my truck.

*wwwrrrrrrrrr* and it gets spit back out with 'CD is unreadable"

So I try again.....*wwwrrrrrrrrr* *sigh*

So my CD player doesn't work and I can't get rhythm that JC has. At least not in the truck...for now.

2 comments:

  1. Uhh, bothered to check if the CDs heavily DRMd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may need to rip the JC disc, then reburn it to another disc. Check to see if your CD player does other formats. DRM got you by the balls.

    ReplyDelete