Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Office Predator

It hasn't even been an hour and there is already weird going-ons in my office. And no I am not talking having to change my password or butt-heads with the I/T guys to get them to....you know...actually do some work.

No, I am talking like supernatural stuff here. I keep hearing this strange noise......it is like a long drawn out series of small clicks. I get the sense that something is hunting me. I am seeing a blur in my peripheral vision and I am finding little stacks of dollars bills that make a trail into a dark part of the building.

We found one co-worker dead in the bath room. Hung upside down and skinned! Someone spotted the killer. I was able to draw this to help search for this Office Predator!

2 comments:

  1. A skinless hanging corpse often implies a visit by an IRS auditor. I would immediately file for an extension.

    ReplyDelete