Thursday, January 2, 2020

Burned Again

2020 ..... I'm sure the psychology trade publications will be writing about the surge of introspection that came with this year.

As I begin, what a crazy period of my life. I've been in this over drive in the last five years to make things stable. I was in a Toxic-to-us relationship for 10 years. A divorce and years of therapy got me stable. I meet a ray beam of pure sunlight and fall head over heals of my future baby mamma. Then we split, we didn't even try to save our relationship. When I say we I mean as a team. I tried. I tried like a motherfucker.

"Drama breeds drama"

Was in a staff meeting the other day. One of the executives was talking about employee performance. He was say that "Drama breeds drama" and it needs to managed to. 

So it's 2020....and I'm single again and all I can think about is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment