Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The dryer story

*Nuuuuuuuurrrrrrg*........."damn it"! I unplug the dryer and plug it back in and press the button to make it start...*nuuuuuuuurrrrrrg*. "Damn it"!

"Well it was working before the move" my mother is trying to rationalize that it should work. "Yes and it was working after the move too. I just watch Rebekah do a load of laundry but now it is crapping out" I reply. "It could be that the hot air is not venting well enough and causing the dryer to over heat" I say in a matter-of-fact way...it was enough to convince my mother that I was right. The dryer vent hose is snaked around the dryer and pointed at the side door to the house.

Why is the hose snaked like that? Cause I can't find the damn vent tube that leads outside. It is the damnedest thing I have ever seen

See folks my 10 year old dryer is crapping out...well my mothers dryer but lets not draw lines. Sometimes it will run about half way and then crap out with a pronounced *nuuuuuuuurrrrrrg* noise. Sometimes it willl work for an entire load. Lately though it just gives us the *nuuuuuuuurrrrrrg* and then flips us off.

The dryer is a son of a bi[censored by Al Sharpton]th....bastard dryer.

So begins the saga of the dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment