Monday, April 16, 2007

Popping the cherry

New start, new blog!



Most of my friends and family know that I moved from Round Rock, Texas to "Leander", Texas. I say "Leander" cause that is the closet major city to my house.



Yeah I said house! He he he, weeeeeeeeee I have my own little slice of paradise! My house is perched on top of a hill and I am surrounded by miles of beautiful hill country. Yeah, so I am pretty happy.



ok, yeah. So the intent of this blog is to move away from my old blog and establish this new blog. The idea is to log the goings-on in my new life away from Austin Major and Austin Minor.



But fear not! I will keep a few of the old goodies around, like "The Jesus Fish Chronicles" and a few other choice blogs. Stay tuned kiddos!





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment