Monday, April 23, 2007

Rain! Rain! Come again!

WOW, we had one helluva rain storm last night! (4-17-2007)

It all started when I was driving home yesterday. I could see it waaaay off in the distance and I really wish I had my camera then. It had to be one of the most beautiful memories I will ever have. Imagen driving over the crest of a hill and having a rolling valley open up to you in a late afternoon light. Far off into the distance, just over a large line of hills is a thunderstorm cell moving towards you as it collects the sky in a very humbling moment of natures awesome power.

Anywho! I pulled into my "driveway", parked and just walked up the steps when thunder and lighting started. Not less than two minutes later we had a very very hard rain.

I have always been excited to see rain. Something about it makes me happy and I am so relaxed when it does rain. Its my zen time! Now that I am out in the Hill Country and it is raining its a pure zengasim.

P.S. This post is a week late. I have been busy with setting up stuff for the home and this has just been sitting in the edit box. Sorry :P

No comments:

Post a Comment