Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Old Yeller'

*Sniff* Well it had to happen....

My friend for five years is gone. It happened suddenly, I guess as it usually does. Its hard to write about it now.

We had been through so much together! My friend was with me during my divorce, the hard times after, dating and then meeting my wife, marriage, kids, new home, everything! When I couldn't connect with the outside my friend was there to get me going.

We would go to Barnes and Nobles together just to hang out. When I was going through college, my friend would be there to help me. My friend even took over protecting me from predators. I'll really miss my friend....

My company retired my laptop and is assigning me a new laptop but it won't be the same..

Lappy, you will be missed

Assigned 2002 ~ Died 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment