Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Teh numbers.... Part Duex

Ok, well the roosters are crowing and eggs are cooking on the skillet. I have another day of SAS Enterprise Guide training. I won't bore you with the details, so in summary it is just a steam lined platform that enables someone like me to take all your data and tell you how your business is doing all in the matter of a couple of hours.....or more.

Its pretty exciting for me but lets face it....its class....about numbers......for eight hours. Not to mention that I am the type that starts day dreaming about fighting ninjas with a plastic fork with the theme music to "Last of the Mohicans" in the first five minutes of class.

AD, thanks for the advice. Two beers, two martini's, and two episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise later I was snoring on my pillow. Just what I need to decompress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment