Monday, August 20, 2007

Ron Paul wins Alabama GOP straw!

OMG! When Ron Paul told us he was running for president I thought it was more of a symbolic thing. I guess he never talks about how much public admiration he has. Maybe that is why he has some much of it?

Anyways, I hear that he has won 4 out of the last 5 GOP straw polls! The conservative base is speaking out! Now maybe the liberal base will to. My god....to finally have a true constitutionalist in high office......I'm....I'm just stunned.

Here are his results! Not only did he win....he slammed dunked it.

Candidate Votes Percentage
Ron Paul 216 81%
Mitt Romney 14 5%
Duncan Hunter 10 4%
Fred Thompson 9 3%
Rudy Giuliani 7 3%
Mike Huckabee 6 2%
Sam Brownback 2 1%
John McCain 2 1%
Tom Tancredo 0 0%

*source: Tuscaloosa News 7/18/2007

No comments:

Post a Comment