Wednesday, September 5, 2007

More rain

2am....that's about when I finally fell asleep last night (this morning). I wasn't up cause I was cooking brownies, playing Civ4, or watching a late late movie or anything. Nope, I was up cause of a strobe light of lighting going off just out side my house. Add to that a two hour series of wall shaking thunder going off every five minutes.

I was up because we had yet another thunder storm! If only I had managed to fall sleep before the storm hit. Well I did but I was having dreams of Auto Regression Integrated Moving Averages forecast modeling. A far part and journey of my usual Ninja army dream. You know the one where you have a pen, a garden hose, and one shoe and you still manage to kick some arse!

Math sucks....I want ninjas

No comments:

Post a Comment