Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Red River game announced!

Finally the BSC, or Fox Sports, or the U.T. Illuminati FINALLY announced the time and channel of the Red River Shoot Out!

For all you Yanks...that is just about the biggest game in college football. K, now go back to your honey nut lattes and badminton.

This year is extra special! Don't know if you heard but a longhorn fan was visiting Oklahoma and decided to spend some time in a local pub. About pee'thirty he had to go to the restroom or something. This apparently pissed off a Oklahoma fan AND CHURCH ELDER to the point where he attack the long horn fan and ripped his nut sack open. I kid you not, here is the article.

Now that alone is not really enough to get me pissed off. Sure, I was outraged when I heard it. And I calmed down when the D.A. pressed charges or something but then this happened
"I've actually heard callers on talk radio say that this guy deserved what he got for wearing a Texas T-shirt into a bar in the middle of Sooner country," said Irven Box, an attorney in this city 20 miles from Oklahoma's campus in Norman."
Oh really?! Wow so sporting your teams colors is "ethical" grounds for a firm nut grabbing? Better think twice about that kind of crap. Last I checked, UT fans don't move to Oklahoma but it seems that a lot of you Oklahoma folks just loooooove to move down here. You really don't stop wearing your team colors either. The way I figure....there is about a 10,000:1 ratio of Texas to Sooners fans. I'm sure we'd be more than happy to return the favor if that is the way we are going to play this game.

Let's keep this shyt on the field people....*firmly looking at OU fans*

No comments:

Post a Comment