Thursday, September 27, 2007

A win for civil liberties

PORTLAND, Ore. - Two provisions of the USA Patriot Act are unconstitutional because they allow search warrants to be issued without a showing of probable cause, a federal judge ruled Wednesday. - Assoc. Press 9/27/2007 via MSNBC

Wow! What is it five years later and we are finally starting to win rulings against the un-Patriot Act? Still, I think Americans in general need to start waking up to this (soon I hope) and contest what the government is doing.

If we are not careful we could be the next Rome but I cannot say that I would expect Canada to burn the Aqueducts. Maybe Mexico and our roads?

Anyways...I beg my two readers to please take politics to heart. Even if its just keeping up with the news. K, enough from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment